My Blog List

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Henry Clerval- Ch.23-24

Ugh, that ugly, bizarre, CREATURE! Now he knows that he should be ashamed for killing Elizabeth! Then causing his father's death!!! Then he has the audacity to torture, mock and taunt my friend! Why does this creature have to be so hateful? Why couldn't Victor just take responsibility for his actions? Why couldn't plan things out before he takes action? He was always the risky explorer, that took the risks without thinking them through. When I pictured the trouble he was in, I never imagined this! This Creature he created taking his anger out on innocent people. Now Victor is so obsessed with killing the it, that it is eating him from his core. I really have nothing to say. There aren't enough words in the world to describe this situation. I am so frustrated, confused and agitated!

-Henry C.

No comments:

Post a Comment