My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

Henry Clerval- Ch.7-9

  Hello there, my name is Henry Clerval. I grew up with Elizabeth and Victor. We were all childhood bestfriends. We had the kind of friendship that lasts a lifetime. I was there for Victor, whenever he needed a friend. Even though I wasn't around, I know that William died. I feel so horrible about it. I plan on visiting Victor and the rest of the family, but I just don't know when. We haven't seen each other in ages. I can tell by Victor's letters that he has changed. All I know is that he was planning on inventing a body or something. Whatever is going on over there, it is not good. He disappeared for awhile, then he started writing to me again. Well I'll keep you posted on whats going on. I sure hope that I can help my bestfriend through this rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment