My Blog List

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Henry. My Death and Discovery.

I finally saw what Victor has been hiding from me!  I remember him telling me a little bout it, but it was so bizarre and he was only mumbling! Now I know I should have stayed with him no matter what! Now I know that I should have listened more carefully. 'Cause now, I am dead. All I remember is that, I was standing on land, glazing among the horizon and thinking about my friend Victor. Then all of a sudden, I feel cold hands around my neck!! I tried to resist and get him off of me, but the "THING" kept his grip. Then he lifted me off the ground (he was pretty strong, obviously) and tightened his grip. Then I just felt my self get lighter and weaker, lighter and weaker, lighter and weaker; until finally I could not see anything. But strangely I could still hear him talk. All he kept repeating is, "He drove me too it. He deserved it. He did not help me. He deserted me." Then I started thinking, and thats when everything clicked into my head. All those times Victor was talking about creating something, then he started acting all paranoid and jittery. Then the random unexpected death of William. It all came to me. Finally. Now its too late.

-Henry C.

No comments:

Post a Comment