My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Plans

Okay so Victor's father just asked me to accompany Victor on a trip to England. He also said that Elizabeth would also like me to go. Since William and Justine died and Victor has been severely depressed lately, none of us wants him to be alone. I said that I would be glad to go with him, and that I won't let him out of my sight. They also informed me that Victor has yet again postponed the plans for his and Elizabeth's marriage. Which I know that he knows that, that marriage is expected to happen sooner or later. I wonder why England though? Anyways, I assured Alphonse and Elizabeth that Victor is in great hands and to not worry. I Will always be by his side.  I just have to talk to Victor about it, and tell him that I would love to come visit him and catch up. I miss him and want to help him with whatever he needs.


                                                                      -Henry C.

No comments:

Post a Comment