My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

What Henry feels. Ch. 13-15

My friend Victor has been greatly distant these last few months. I am very worried and scared for him. Last I heard, he was working on his science project. Then when William died he got even worse. Which I have to add that I have a great amount of sympathy for the entire family. I feel so horrible, I feel so disgusted with myself that I wasn't around and there for them. But back to Victor; he didn't even talk. I tried to talk to Elizabeth and Victor's dad, but neither one of them know anything. I have a nasty feeling that Victor has gotten himself in deep trouble with his whole science thing. Whenever I go see him I'm going to try and get him to spill, because I know whatever he has gotten himself in to isn't good. (Obviously) He is not as bright and outgoing as he used to be. Now he is just so depressing and moody. I know him well enough to know that he is being influenced by something else. Well I plan on visiting him soon, so I guess I'll keep you in touch.
                                                                    -Henry C.

No comments:

Post a Comment