My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

How I feel. Ch. 13-18

I have already explained over and over on how I feel about my dear friend Henry. There is really no other way to explain it. I guess I can say that I feel his pain inside of me whenever I see it on his face. I have missed him so much. On the trip he did not talk as much as I would have liked him too. He let me do all the talking. I saw him smile a few times. Which warmed my heart but I still saw something distant in his eyes. Like he was always in deep thought. Then every other minute he would jerk up like he just had a horrible day dream. He is so jittery you would think that he has gotten electricuted. Although as far as I know that could have happened. He won't tell me much. Its like he's scared of what I might think or what my reaction will be... if only he knew that no matter what I would never judge him. I'll just tell him, that he needs to do the right thing. /=

                                                             -Henry C.

No comments:

Post a Comment