My Blog List

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Trip Ch. 18

I am so ecstatic!! Its unbelievable that the plans are actually official! I am going to England with my best friend!! We plan on meeting up in Germany then riding to England together! I can't wait, I heard that its BEAUTIFUL up there! And I can take this opportunity to talk to Victor and try to figure out what has been going on with him. I know that its more than just mourning over his baby brother and Justine. Its way deeper than that. Something messed with his mind. Something has scarred him, and its going to take longer than I thought to try and help him heal his emotional wounds. All I am going to do is listen to whatever he has to say, I'm not going to try and force it out of him. I know that, that will not help him. I know him well enough to say that you have to be patient with him and to not push it. I feel like he just needs a friend and that , that's how he got into this whole mess. He was lonely, and was trying to fix that. I just wish that he would have known that, that all he had to do was write me and I would have been by his side! I wish that he knew that he could count on me for anything. Ugh, I just hope that i can show him that during this trip. WISH ME LUCK!
                                           ~Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment